What can you can do to become a better HR pro in 2010?
Do Amazing Things is a collection of short, actionable ideas – things you can do this year to become a better HR professional.
Sponsored by Renegade HR and created in partnership with 12 of HR’s leading thinkers, you’ll find ideas on collaboration and innovation, recruiting, networking, performance management and more!
(This book requires Adobe Reader, which you can download free at Adobe.com.)
- China Miner Gorman from SHRM
- Michael VanDervort from Human Race Horses
- Lance Haun from Rehaul
- Karla Porter from the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber in PA
- Paul Hebert from I2I
- Jim D’Amico, recruiter extraordinaire
- Victorio Milian from Creative Chaos Consultant
- Ben Eubanks from UpstartHR
- Steve Boese from Knowledge Infusion
- Nathaniel Rottenberg from Rypple
- Trish McFarlane from HR Ringleader
- Jessica Lee from APCO Worldwide